Can you decode me?

I would say that I had a terrible night. Yes, indeed. Illness and nightmares were worst as ever, and the hand was not there to calm down, to bring me peace. To bring me love.
A shinny and sunny day, but at the same time… So hypocritical. Morning time reveal a baby-blue sky, but at the same time, such a cold heaven. The cold, my own cold, embraces it all as I know what day it is. All being so nonsense.
I wish that it could be different. That I could make a difference. At decisions, thoughts, feelings… It seems like I have no word to be told your opinion to remain at others head’s. In a no-time or space way, I always wish to the Present what I can’t get. As I thought before it really is “As if I could change things”.
1 & 4


"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."

Stephenie Meyer - New Moon

Boas notícias? Passei no exame escrito de Direito Romano, agora é ver se passo no exame oral. Vamos todos torcer para que sim. : )

“And for the first time
I'm telling you how much I need and bleed for
Your every move and waking sound”

Smashing Pumpkins – Stand Inside Your Love

2.8

quinta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2010

Enviar um comentário

follow me

Com tecnologia do Blogger.

Blogger templates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner